Friday, October 18, 2019

Postgraduate Course


Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is finish my studies. I can’t imagine 3 years more. But if I have to choose I do the course “Áreas silvestres y conservación de la naturaleza”.
This course is the Universidad de Chile, faculty of ciencias forestales y conservación de la naturaleza. I don’t thing is the best idea studies the postgraduate course in the same university that you graduete. But I look the postgraduate course in other universities, like Universidad Austral and Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, and their subject and no one catch my attention.  This universities have a focus more for production or somethings like that.  
I like the course in this faculty because have interesting subject like “Modelación de la distriución de especies” , “Visión cultural de la naturaleza”, “Taller de ecosistemas glaciares” or “Planificación de uso y conservación de ecosistemas naturales”. It would be amazing to this course in other region where is more close up whit the nature and where I can meet other vision, other person, other ideas.
Well, I hope keep studying, not necessary with a formal postgraduate course but always learn something new about this career. See you the next Friday, or not.  Goodbye

3 comments:


  1. I would like to study in the Universidad austral, I love the south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gloria!

    its a good idea for you perfect knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to study in the south. take care.

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...