Friday, November 16, 2018

My favorite tree


 Today I will talk about my favorite tree, this is a hard questions a for a forestry studenty hahaha. All the tree or plant has something special, for their flower, morphology or physiognomy, like fern, mosses or mushroomns. But, this time I choose the Nothofagus alessandri or Ruíl ¿Why I choose the Ruíl?

 Ruíl is a three more threaten in Chile because their distribution is so small, it lives only in the Región del Maule, exactly in Cauquenes, Chile, this zone is constantly affected whit the forest fire and the past are exploited. For this reason the population of Ruíl is in the Reservation Los Ruiles.

 The red levees fall out in autumn, designing a beautiful landscape. Their wood is an excellent quality for its resistance to debt, which is why it was exploited in the past. This kind of forestry is hard to classify because don’t enter in the technical regulation for the CONAF, but the most close is the Roble – Hualo.

  

8 comments:

  1. Wooow the bark of that tree is spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a magic site. A classic of pantanillos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruil is beautiful, we have to protect it :c so it doesn`t desappear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bark of the ruil, it's special

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is another Nothofagus. Nothofagus obliqua

    ReplyDelete
  6. your tree is very similar to mine in terms of its ecological problems, my tree is Keule

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a really hard question for me too :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. We must do something to save it, it is so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...