Thursday, October 10, 2019

My favourite piece of technology

I remember when I was child use computer for play The Sims, so hours playing this, there was still no internet, or it was common. Now I use for see movies, works, study, talks with my friends, buy things, send email, see my marks . Because I don't have smartphone I use all the time, in the university and my house. Since ever I like it because is a multifunctional, I can works o lost time, also have a good charasteristic, can be added any extention, like HDD, programs, etc.

Today I will be so limited without computer, because is my bridge to comunication with pepople who are far and my tool to study.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...