Friday, October 5, 2018

Why did you choose this career?


All my live I was interested in social jobs, help people, do something for the people. I dream about be nurse, trip a countries of Africa, something like that.  In the hight school I want to study psychology because the way it works the brains always caption my atention, and with this knowledge I can help people. But , like any dream have but, I don’t have the requirements for enter in psychology in the university that wanted, so I thing  Which others thing I like? In the college always have good marks in math, but the jobs like accountant or engineer are so bored. A one day I was know to existence a forestry so I thinking, I was scout, I like go out and to visit hills  Why not?
Since the fisrt class I was falling in love because have all I want, maths, nature and I can help people and the earth. Forestry knowledge lets you works in so many things, in the social area, scientific or some midpoint. With all this option I don’t really know where I will work.       



8 comments:

  1. I also think that engineer is bored, but forestry is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so inspirational, I love your vission of life <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is true, with forest engineering you can do many things in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still want to study psychology?

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...