Friday, October 26, 2018

A photograph I like


Hi everyone! The photography is a art, can capture a moment, a sensation or to transmit a sensation. One photo can say a thousand words. This time I choose this photography because represent the last years in the high school.  Every year in my high school, Liceo Lenka Franulic, have a “kermese”, where there are games, food and a dancing contest for class. This year the thematic are “Países del mundo”, each class has one country and ours was Nigeria. My class didn’t wanted dance, because is bored or anyway we are going to lose. So, whit my close friends decide organize. Before the presentation we were very nervous, a friendly teacher gave us encouragement and take this photo.  Finally the show has nice and we won the competition. I like this moment because it reminds me beautiful experience with my friends and teachers, all the laughter and jokes J     




4 comments:

  1. how nice to remember the school

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow, those instances of sharing with the compañeron were the best in the secundary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to dance in all the Kermese of my school, it was entertaining

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...