Friday, September 6, 2019

THE BEST HOLIDAY


Since I was in university I go to practice ever summer. In 2017 I was to practice in Frutillar, Los Lagos for two weeks. There visited so many places and doing so many things, one time, we have to size a river throw a orange and count the time! Was so funny, some orange never was found.  

When the practice was finish I travel to south of Chile with two friends. We go to Pumalín National Park, Chaitén volcano, Amarillo and Futaleufú, there was no day was no beautiful, no matter if it rains, it sunny or cloudy, each places was a work of art.

After one week travel to my friend I welcome to home. Maybe, someone remember in that year Chile had a big fires. So, I work like a firewoman but in the forest, it seems so interesting and danger but I only was one time to fire hahahaha.






In summary, I was stay one week in my house in all summer, I meet so many people and learn so kind of things.

7 comments:

  1. wow frutillar is very nice, i was there too in the practice jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so cool that practices gives us the chance to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't to go that practice, I fail in fisic :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frutillar is a very beautiful place, with friends, better

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been told that frutillar is a very nice place, I hope to be there this summer T.T
    Good blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frutillar is beautiful, I love swim in Llanquihue lake and look at the osorno vulcano from the beach <3 That practice is the better!

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...