Friday, November 9, 2018

A place I would like to visit



This time I will write about a place I would like to visit. It a hard decition because all places have somthing nice, like lanscape, culture, architecture or other characteristic. However, one place have someone really special for me, my sister.

Since one year my sister Paulina is a postulant to sister, like nun. In the first time she live in Santiago, specifically in convent of the Little sisters of the Lamb. In April of this year she travel to Saint-Pierre, Francis, there is a “the family home”, a place where live the community and learn to live simply and poorly, and all this things.


I want to go there and hug and kiiss my sister, know how is the place that speaks so much. And honestly I love the way the French speak hahaha. If some day I travel to France I will post the esperience. See u!

3 comments:

  1. I really hope you can see your sister soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. is so cute your reason for travel this place gloriaxia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed and thrill, I hope you can go there soon

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...