Friday, November 23, 2018

My favorite movie


Today I will talk about my favorite movie, iis a really hard decition because I love movies. Since I will child I see movies in the TV whith my sister. When I grow up I see movies in the computer, so I can choose it. In the first time I see movies whit the typical topic, the happy end, the history about love and all that things. Over time I meet the “cult cinema”, the movies how talk about polemic topics or the present a history in a way far from aesthetic or narrative conventions. The more popular cult movies are Pulp fiction, The mechanical orange, Reservoir Dogs and others.
But this time I choose Django unchained, is about a slave how is free and want revenge. The director is Tarantino, a genius, who makes so many good movies like pulp fiction, the 8 most hated, kill bill vol 1 and 2 and inglourious basterds. I see in the first time in a 2017 summer, and I fall in love because the dialogue, the camera, the blood, all is magic and transport another world. I see only one time because I don’t like see movies two or more times haha

  





4 comments:

  1. You struggle so much to choose a movie oasdojaod I love you <3

    ReplyDelete

  2. hooo, I had heard very good reviews of that movie

    ReplyDelete

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...