Friday, November 30, 2018

The last blog


Today I write my last blog for the English class. So I will talk about my experience.
Before the blog I never write in internet, only in the post of photo in Instagram or Facebook, but is not so long text like the post. So, this is a new experience for me, and like all in this live, have good and bad things.
Each post give me a diferent experience. Some have a good topics, so I enjoy write and read post for my classmates, but others, frankly, did bored.
The positive side is this help us for practice redact and get vocabulary. The negative side is not all post are corrected, only a few, I understand why is not posible corrected every post for everyone, teacher have a limited time.
I thing the read is important for learn implicit how redact in English. First, text how to be shorts but interesting and this way will be enjoy for us. After, have to be more long, like post, in the next always write ten more words.
I hope u enjoy the post like me.
       
                                  

8 comments:

Postgraduate Course

Hi evgeryone! Is me, after a since few weeks without writing. The topic for this blog it look me by surprise because the only I want is fi...